- We believe in the God who first believed in us. He is the creator of heaven and earth and maker of our lives (Psalm 100:3).
- We believe in Jesus Christ who died for us. He is our Lord and Savior (1 Timothy 1:15; Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who lives in us and enriches us (Romans 8:9; 2 Timothy 1:7).
- We believe the Scripture, both the Old and New Testaments, to be the living word of God. And we are committed to continually searching them in order to be shaped and influenced by our Father (Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe in grace. None of us are good enough to be good enough. God did for us at the cross of Christ what we could not do for ourselves. It is by grace we are saved (Ephesians 2:8-10).
- We believe in faith. Faith is the reaching hand of the flawed man. It is believing that God is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).
- We believe that repentance, confession, and baptism are all integral expressions of faith involved in initially coming to God (Acts 2:36-39; Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe that it is God's intent that no one live as an isolated individual, but that we are part of vibrant community of faith known as the church, the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:13).
- In this community, we nurture and support each other. In our meetings, we pray together, sing together, and remember the source of our life as we take communion (Acts 2:42; Ephesians 5:19-20).
We invite you to come and join us on our journey of faith. There is a place for you among a people of hope at Cabot Church of Christ.